2009年1月20日星期二

Those days ba..

Haven't post for a few days,well,i am quite busy and confusing..Suddenly don't noe what to do..
Ok,yesterday,we had the CO(CCA) practice.Em..i chose Erhu and now i am in deep regret coz we need to buy it ourselves.OMG!I should have chosen GuZheng then!It's such a waste.I chose Erhu coz it's simple and juz for fun lor,really didn't take it seriously.But the situation now is that we need to buy it,so which means i need to take it seriously,which indirectly means,i have one more thing to worry bout.I felt so sorry for myself and my little brain:(
Anyway,I can't quite.
Now,I wanted to pray for my face.it's allergic to the facial cleaser that i was using for the past few days(didn't use it now). Am i consider as lucky?haha:(This is the second time i am allergic to something,so i am not used to it!!!!It's juz felt so strange and weird!!!
Listen to BoA's song and it really cheers me up,I shall forget bout those annoying things first and do my homework(D&T)haha...If i hand it up late again,haha,green form.(i suppose)



CALZ:For those who are good to me,I will remember you forever:)Thank you so much.LOVES.

没有评论: