2009年2月3日星期二

WAKAKA~~THANX

ok,well.Guys, i am really so 感动 today.
So i have more confidence in myself now.
I thought that i wasn't a good monitor,coz some of you asked me bout homework and yet sometimes i can't answer you.
I felt so sorry,but start from today onwards,i will try my best to remember all the homeworks and write them on the whiteboard.
by the way, i wrote them this afternoon so tomorrow morning,you will see:)
And ok,i am not a mean person,so can you please tell me who wanted to change me,then one and only person in our class.
Don't worry,i promise i won't do anything harsh,coz i juz want to ask why she/he wanted to change me.the reason? and i won't记仇 also,i will treat you the same as others.
all i need is the reason,and i promise i will do better so if anyone noes who's that person,can tell me?please......
Thanx very much!!!09,1 respect,I LOVE YOU:*


CALZ:It was only then, i noe..

没有评论: