2009年4月13日星期一

FLU~

ok,i am sick.and not feeling well of coz.
tears kept coming out from my right eye.
and i also have running nose.
but something weird is that merry said i looked cute today.
thanx.but how is it possible for me to look cute when i have all this?
i thought for quite some time,then observed myself.
i noe the reason.coz my eyes turned or rather said looked 'bigger' when i rubbed it so many times.
then after e-lit,Reimi looked at me (actually was my eye) and said.
“看到你眼睛这样,我很心疼耶!”
i was quite shocked then but also touching.
thanx very much.
it's so heart-warming!!!
and have to say thanx to Roger also.
he helped me to announce all the things when he saw me like this.
well, i am quite thankful to all of you who at least cared bout me maybe juz by saying 'how do you feel?'
我很容易被感动的!
Reimi,Roger,Merry,Jamie,YingJia,Zach,ChuYan...
a million thanx to all of you who i mentioned.
the rest also.but forgive me that i am unable to remember all.

CALZ:thanx a loads!

没有评论: