2009年1月26日星期一

LOts of things..

Really many things to talk about..so I will need more time I think:P
Let's start from what my sis said last night.
I wanted to use the computer and post things but yet she said that my blog's useless,what's the point to have a blog?Gosh!!noe what she had a blog also,and i had being to her blog before.She said about her love ones(guys and some friends).Can you see that she juz forbid me to use the computer?!I don't noe why lah.But anyway,I am using it now and she doesn't have any chance to touch even the keyboard tonight:PI am not evil ok?
HAHA~~I am so tired now.juz come back from my mum's friend's house.(which is at yishun)
It took so much time to come back and what's more,i have 胃痛.
Not bad lah,still.enjoyed my day so much.
Don't noe what to do now...can't think of anything special happened those days..
Didn't went back to my primary school last friday and was regretting juz after i was back home coz there were so many of them there..miss them so much you noe.
so i will stop here first and take a rest,go to other websites:P



CALZ:I hate,therefore i pray.

没有评论: