2009年1月28日星期三

Today,cry.

What can i say bout today?I don't noe.
I am still blur blur de.
Maybe i should take a rest first.
Wasn't so happy today,but still i had to act happy.which i always do.
Can't tell anyone bout it,i am tired and i noe that i had said that for a million and one times.
Cry,Cry,all i wanna do is cry.
I am not so 坚强,I am also a human being,and only 15years old now.
Felt so lonely,i am alone.always alone...
friends,juz the so called 'friends',they,or maybe is my problem coz this time,i didn't even try to tell them i am unhappy.What's the point to tell them when they only noe how to say,"aiya,never mind de lah."
Of course they don't mind coz it's not their business,it's mine,mine!
I don't want to be like this,and what's more,it's CNY now..
"aiya,never mind de lah."I am sick and tired of listening to this again with that kind of 'none of my business' tone.
C.K姐姐,u muz be happy ok?although u are dead,or maybe only went overseas,but anyway,be happy.
I will pray for you.



CALZ:My brain don't noe C.K,but my heart noes.

没有评论: