2009年1月13日星期二

♥pics&love ones(haha)

OMG!I love this picture(if you saw my msn pic, you will noe.)
The girl in the pic seems so lonely, i like that kind of feelings(weird?)
well,suddenly wanted to post something again.
cz juz realised i haven't introduced my new schoolmates and teachers.
the teachers...are weird!don't want to say much bout it.
about the new schoolmates,erm..
andrea(a cheerful girl,don't like others to call her cute)
angelina(helped me print my D&T!thanks so so so much:)
I won't mention all lah...cz no time liao...maybe will mention their name in the next posting.
Charlotte(taking the same bus with me and juz live a block next to mine!!!)
Gigi(a quiet and pretty girl in my mind:P)
jamie koh(another jamie!)
jolene(looks like yuanying,confused by the two when i first saw them)
Yuanying(hehe)
those whom i didn't mention the names, so sorry:(
cz i needed to do my homework now.
it's time to shut down the computer.



CALZ:If you found any grammer mistakes here,don't mind plz.coz i won't bother bout that too much.try my best lah:)

没有评论: