2009年1月21日星期三

stayed back.

Emmm...I need a cup of water to cool down myself:P
Well,we stayed back coz of the acid incident.
What happened was that someone touched the pail of acid,so the teacher in-charge of the science lab blamed us.K,i don't noe why it's definitely us lor and i don't noe whose itchy hands touched the pail.Juz noe that coz of that person,the whole class stayed back.I am so tired of it,u noe.
By the way,if the person doesn't own up tomorrow,we,the whole class will clean the upper and lower sec blocks for punishment.Pro,eh?
Wow!!Wondered how it would be.
No matter who it was lah,I don't to blame him or her.
Juz want to say that,ACID IS REALLY DANGEROUS!!
Don't think there's anything special today...Congrats to ‘YY恋’or maybe '双Y恋',haha.Think you noe who you are lah..



CALZ:the more i smiled,the bigger my heart broke.

没有评论: