2009年1月21日星期三

No themeXD

Now,please allow me to introduce my new friends.

*CLAPS CLAPS*

__Angie(angelina):P___Gigi:)___Nat(Natalie)XD___Merry(Meredith)^_^

Hahas...had lunch with them today and had a nice chat.

They all are so kawaii and cheerful.

Wanted to upload videos juz now,but better not,coz my voice is really awful:(

LOL...

Nothing to do now,juz want to continue type words and post blogs.

BOring,BoRing,BorIng,BoriNg,BorinG...

Oh.Yap.Today,I cried over Yuq's shoulder,not cried lah but only a few tears.

Otherwise,very paisee leh,in front of the other sec 1s.

Coz,tired,yeah,very tired instead.

It's like 'suffocating'(not really),like someone who's down in the deep ocean and struggled to alive.

I struggled and of course I am not in the ocean.

For those whom you noe who you are,you will understand this lah..

CALZ:I juz want peace,peace for everything.

没有评论: