2009年2月27日星期五

My day!

suddenly starts to dislike my blog.
coz it's so weird,especially the colour:(
i will try to make it better tomorrow,then change the colours or pictures.
haha~
ermm..handphone memory card have no more memory le,only left 768KB
too many songsXD
today,i really enjoy myself very much and so I ROCK!!
i kept saying this from morning till evening.
it's kinda crazy.
but anyway,friday,relax day,freedom!
Opp,today,saw my primary school teacher.
she was here for the chinese compeitition writing,and we had a nice chat.
after that i had no place to go but still have to stay in school,wait for my friend's boyfriend.
so i went to library to return my book.and then went inside the toilet.
StarTed to..
fold skirt!!well,i dont mind telling you all that.
i always do this on friday,as i said i want to 100%,totally ,absolutely enjoy it!
then went to the stadium and watched dunman sec V.S manjusri sec(basketball)
and since the topic now is about this,i muz mention that the dunman sec players,number 11 was really doing well!but only that he cannot shot in even one ball!!but he's quite good at passing the ball,catch,run,block.except shot!
haha..
but in the end,of coz dunman sec won!
after this,my friends,the bunch of us lar was loitering in the school.
doing nothing.
then..
come back..some details i wont mention..
well,it's not that important.
XD!!i love fridays!!!ROX!!


CALZ:i totally enjoyed myself!

没有评论: