2009年2月6日星期五

my 'relatives':)

ok,well..some of you seems to enjoy your names being mentioned in my blog or any of the other blog.So,i will try my best to mention each and every one of you:)
today,i认了4 daughters and one bro.haha..
Gigi,Merry,Ange and Nat.
then is Ken:P
Ken is really short and it will be a joy to have him as my little bro coz he's quite fun sometimes but also lame0.0
And also handed up the Valentine's day form during recess,order a rose for myself.
K,i noe it's lame but this will be the first and also the last time i am doing this.(i think so,at least next year i won't do ba)
erm..in the library now and no CCA(i thought i mentioned the reason in the previous postings).
Anyway,i say that again,we are juniors now!HOORAY!!
Zach is also in the library now,doing his literature project but can anyone tell me why he's doing that alone?
I thought is group prensentation?
SO DON'T BULLY ZACH PLZ!!but i noe that you all are having CCAs rite?
so.erm.ok.I seem really crap a lot ya..
End my post at 2:54.
I love you guys..my 女儿们 and my bro..miss you and have to wait for two days before seeing you..Urgh:*


CALZ:I wanted to cherish but that's no point to do tat now.

没有评论: