2009年3月13日星期五

blogging again~

k,not feeling so energetic today.
coz of the stupid swimming lesson we had yesterday.
anyways,i passed my IL1 successfully.
It was not so tough as i thought but when i had to get into the water and pick up the watch,i juz couldn't manage to do it,so the coach pushed my head downwards until mu mouth was full of water:(
the water taste awful!!
after that we played some sort of water volleyball games.
Salva,Nat and me,were lying at the edge of the swimming pool,enjoying ourselves.
then the coach shouted our names and told us to play together.
so we moved towards him and play lor.
when i went back,i was almost tired to death.
Gosh,my whole body was so pain and my eyes protested.haha.
i slept for about two hours.
had dinner.
k..finished my craps bout yesterday.
so let's move on to today.
firstly,Mr ngan finally scold us like mad!!
WOHOO~!!
for the first time,i think:P
the collected the co tee.
it wasnt so nice as i thought it would be.
dull yellow colour!DULL!not bright!and a bit orangish.
weird colour eh?i guess they want to save money wor.
ok,finally come to the last point i want to say:
which is the highlight events for today!
i hate my face for this one day.
my mouth was swollen coz i kept rubbing it last night.
i was like kinda of crazy and rub it non-stop.
dont ask me the reason,i also dont noe.
juz wanted to do it lor.
and didnt expect to be like this.
feeling so weird therefore i didn't go for recess and told Ken to buy green tea for me.
thanx to him.
and for all the places i had gone to,i brought the book to cover my face.
then some of them thought i was emoing:(
kkkkkkkk....end my post here.
maygod bless my mouth to get well by tomorrow.
coz i had a gathering with those 'long time no see' friends.
haha..
if it didn't get well bytomorrow,i most probably will stay at home.

CALZ:Urgh..hell with it!

没有评论: