2009年3月6日星期五

frustrated`

i am so unlucky those days.
wonder if i had done any thing wrong or what.
so yesterday,we had been scolded by Mrs Yang and it of course wasn't a pleasant day to me.
then today,my handphone was locked.
and i dont even noe the password.
it's like so damn unlucky.
well,Al told me that all fridays are bad except good friday.
so i dont believe him and maybe it's my retribution now.
erm..i dont enjoy this friday.
noe what?!i tried to make my friday the happiest and most enjoyable.
but it seems that i failed this time.
i dont want to tell my mum coz she will definitely scold me like mad.
hope the starhub staff noes what to do bout this,dont tell me again that i need a new SIM card.
it wont work for me this time.
by the way,this is my second time.
the first time,my mum didn't scold me coz she said things like,it's good for children to have curiosity.
but this time i bet she will angry and feed up with me:(
oh my poor life and my pathetic friday.
and i failed the science test by 4 marks.
haha..
hell with the science lar.
no matter how hard i study,i still failed it.
ok,in case any of you like science.
hell with me then!


CALZ:damn it!

没有评论: