2009年3月28日星期六

CBC:)pics not out yet!

had to mention bout the CBC.
It's bout all the carebear de.
well,our class i think nine of them include me got the CBC:)
not something bad.
i wanted to post some pics but dont have the time.
i woke up late this morning and still i have others to do.
about the singapore flyer pics.
i am sorry,i promised the pics will be out soon but not.
and also the gathering with my friends, my CO camp.
erm..
i will try,try my best to post the pics within these few days.
well,i said i will try.it's noe definitely.
LOL:)
and yesterday,wo had the walkathon.
tired but fun.
had a great time with salva,MY,YQ,Gigi,ange,merry,nat...
haha..
and when we were bout to reach the school,the ncc boys(mostly sec 3s and 4s)
was behind us,singing our school song.
:):)
if i can,next year,i think i will do the same thing as them:P

CALZ:forgive me to post so little:(

没有评论: