2009年4月4日星期六

well,human juz cant live withou lie,eh?

i really don't want to start my post with such a harsh tone.
but forgive me,i really had no choice.
ealier in the morning,then i found out this world,or rather say some so called 'human beings' were shameless and also liar.
DISGRACEFUL!!
well,let's take aijia as example.
when she's not famous or watever,you juz don't bother to noe her or maybe b4 that you despised her.(who noe?)but when she's now so famous,all the anoymous starts to link her juz to show that they noe this person,this famous person.
haha..
it's a funny thing,isnt?
yap yap..i laughed until my head drop!
then,if you dont dare to scold someone.
dont tell me you left a tag on the person's tagboard and scold her bitch or watever.
it's a lie!!!!!!!!!
i hate liars!!
you lied to me so much!
WTF!!!
FU!!!
stupid bitchy huamn being!


CALZ:i am hating someone.

没有评论: